Ring size measurement method
1. Accurate measurement method
Go to a nearby jewelry store to measure. General jewelry stores can measure the finger number for customers for free, although it is troublesome, but accurate!
2. Convenient measurement method
Wrap them around the bottom of your finger with a rope. Mark the rope with a pen at the interface. Then measure the length of the rope with the size. Based on the measurement results, use the table below to determine your approximate ring size.
More ring size tips
1. The ring should fit snugly on the finger: it just fits and does not fall, but it should be loose enough to slide over the knuckles relatively easily.
2. If the knuckle is thicker than the root of the finger, measure the two parts and select the size between them.
3. There is a certain error in this manual measurement method. Please measure it multiple times and take the most size.
4. We also recommend that you contact customer service for professional measurements.
Bracelet size measurement method
You can use a tape measure but if you do not have one, take any small piece of ribbon or cord. Wrap it around your wrist and measure the length against a ruler.
Please note that the Cartier Wrist Sizer is an indicative guide only and therefore may not be an exact measure.
The usual bracelet sizing rules differ slightly in this case due to the design of the LOVE bracelet. Once you have found your size in the Bracelet Sizing Chart, Cartier recommends adding one centimeter for a tight fit or two centimeters for a loose fit.